Paxton is fully qualified in GSA’s Centralized Household Goods Management Program (CHAMP)...Learn more about this service +
Experienced professionals staff our headquarters office to efficiently coordinate household goods moves for your transferring employees. Our three large warehouse facilities are designed to handle all your storage needs in the metropolitan Washington, DC area.Learn more about this location +
• ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 14001:2015
• FAIM ISO
- FIDI-accredited international mover
- Audited by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
- One of 84 companies worldwide - and only 10 companies in the US - with FAIM ISO designation
The Milton M. Hill Quality Award is dedicated to the memory of Atlas Director Milt Hill whose commitment to quality and professionalism left a lasting influence on our organization. Criteria include the Hauling Excellence Award and outstanding performance ratings in customer satisfaction, estimating, claims, safety, and warehouse operations. This award is the ultimate mark of distinction for Atlas agents; those who earn it truly rank among "the best of the best."
The Atlas World-Class Commitment program mandates a quarterly assessment of our agencies in 12 critical areas, including customer satisfaction, estimating accuracy, and claims experience. We physically inspect each agent's operations and address needs for improvement immediately. We review and refine our standards regularly to continuously elevate the performance of our entire network and further its pursuit of total customer satisfaction.
The Atlas Hauling Excellence Award recognizes agents who handle a significant amount of household goods volume, maintain excellence in their operations, and receive at least a 90 percent favorable response when customers are asked if they would again choose the agency's services.
Atlas Van Lines also awards five of its top household goods agents with the Hauling Achievement Award, which is based on hauling revenue for the convention year.
The Superior Packing Award recognizes agents whose care for customers' belongings is evident in an exceptionally low incidence of claims.
The Sales Achievement Award is presented to those agents who have Convention Year (July 1 through June 30) sales in excess of $1,000,000. Sales revenues for Atlas Van Lines and its forwarders are included in this category.
Atlas professional van operators are among the industry's most highly skilled and conscientious professionals. We recognize their excellence with two special awards for safety and service.
• Safe Operator Award - The Safe Operator Award recognizes van operators who complete at least 100,000 miles without a chargeable accident. They continue to earn recognition for each additional 50,000 safe miles.
• Customer Service Award - The Customer Service Awardrecognizes operators who meet all safety requirements, maintain an exceptional claims record, and earn at least 10 high ratings in customer surveys of operations excellence.
• Business Ethics and Conduct under US Government Contracts FAR 52.203-13 (DEC 2008)
• Federal Maritime Commission