The key to protecting your data is consistent and secure rotation of your physical computer back-up media. It is important that you are creating back-up data often enough to prevent crippling loss to your company and that can verify it is being done.
• Professional staff that will rotate your back up media on your schedule
• Transportation of your media in specific containers to protect your information
• An auditable record of each point of contact, time of contact and signature receipts
• 24/7 monitored state of the art alarm and video systems
• Temperature and humidity controls in storage areas for back-up media
• Halon 1301 Fire Suppression to prevent media damage from fire or water
• Access to your back up media 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Our staff at Paxton Record Retention can help you create a rotation schedule that works for your company’s protection and bottom line.
For more information contact Paxton Record Retention at: 703-764-3300