Paxton can help manage the costs of receiving, inventorying, tracking and shipping valuable inventory, be it computer components to publications. With our sophisticated barcode-based software, highly secured warehouse space and years of freight forwarding experience, Paxton is in a unique position to offer this service.
As an O'Neil "Strategic Partner," Paxton can pass the advantage of their expertise on to our clients in the form of cost efficient and timely fulfillment services. Inventory received would be immediately bar-coded and indexed. Updated information is added to the client report and emailed that day. Reports are available at any time and items in storage are available for immediate deliver. Barcode based printer/scanners can provide receipts at point of delivery.
Paxton Fulfillment Services is an ideal application for outsourcing. Why tie up valuable office space in your facility and dedicate employees to a process which can be cost effectively and efficiently outsourced.
Outsourcing Fulfillment Services has a proven track record for saving both time and money and can allow your employees to concentrate on more urgent tasks and issues.
• Take advantage of price breaks and discounts from buying products in volume. We ship as inventory is needed.
• Free up valuable office space in your facilities by storing equipment offsite.
• Fast, accurate stock level reports on all types of equipment and products.
• Immediate, world-wide shipment and freight forwarding services (overnight shipping services available).
• 2 hour (RUSH) services available in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
• Secure and limited access storage areas.